Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project Chicken Coop: Pinterest Inspiration

The week between Christmas and New Years at our house was spent working on a fun outdoor project: a chicken coop. We made quite a lot of progress during that time and I have a lot of pictures to share with you. But before I show you what we came up with, I thought it would be fun to share some of the inspiration that I found on Pinterest. It still amazes me how much stuff there is on Pinterest!





























 









Pin It!

5 comments:

Kmama said...

Some of those are amazing for chicken coops. I know whatever you did was amazing as well, so I can't wait to see it!

Autismland Penny said...

Those are so cute! I've been perusing them as well for our coop and some of them are over the top! I can't wait to see yours!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I bet your boys are going to love having one!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

How fun!! We love our chickens. Well, we love our hens. We don't especially love roosters ;)

Michele Latham said...

So glad I found your blog! I've always wanted chickens, you've inspired me to revisit the idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...