Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, January 10, 2013

10 on 10

 9:00 am: At the track getting in a little walk/jog.
10:00 am: Putting dinner in the crock pot.
11:00 am: Doing a little research for a ski trip we may take in a few weeks.
12:00 pm: Orange for a snack.
1:00 pm: Picking up Eli from Preschool
 2:00 pm: My day just isn't complete without doing a little bit of laundry!
 3:00 pm: Raining while we wait in the school pick up line.
4:00 pm: Boys playing with Play-Doh.
5:00 pm: Looking over Henry and Grant's report cards. They both got all A's!
 6:00 pm: Dinner is served.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I am ready for the nicer weather to get outside and walk again! It's weird that we just had a big blizzard a couple weeks ago and now it's warmer and raining! Those are some pretty awesome report cards! Great job! Your dinner looked so delicious, I need to get back to menu planning again! Hope you have a great weekend! Looked like you had a good day! ;-) {except having to do laundry! ha!}

Myya said...

I'm ready for the rain to stop!

Uggghhh this post just reminded me I forgot to switch the laundry. Dang it.

Jill Lane said...

How fun is this post? I started picturing my own day in a fun new way! I want your crock pot recipe! It looks great!

Kelli said...

With having friends so far away it's so nice to "see" you throughout the day...almost like I'm there :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like a good day to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...