Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, October 9, 2009

Tooth Fairy Heaven!

First, I have to start out by telling you that loose, wiggly teeth really gross me out! Back in May when we were at the dentist, the hygienist told me that Henry was starting to get his 6 year old molars and that meant we would start to get some loose teeth soon. I got a little grossed out then, just thinking about it. But about two weeks ago, we discovered the wiggly teeth...the front two bottom ones to be exact!

Henry's SUPER wiggly tooth before it came out!

Attempt #1 to pull out the SUPER wiggly tooth.

Attempt #2 to pull out the SUPER wiggly tooth.

Both attempts failed!
On Tuesday, when I picked Henry up at school his assistant greeting me with a ziplock bag with his {gross} tooth in it. Apparently Henry pulled out his own tooth in the bathroom at school!

The next day, my mom picked up the boys and let them play at her house for a while. She gave them an apple for a snack....and surprise, surprise....after the first bite, Henry's other wiggly tooth was out of his mouth and stuck in the apple!

He was SO excited about losing his teeth, and even more excited that the tooth fairy come to our house two nights in row!

Henry missing TWO teeth!



Pin It!

15 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, look at that super cute smile! Losing their teeth really makes them look different! He's adorable! Way to go! Wonder which one is next!

Foursons said...

I love toothless grins. On kids that is...not on grown people. On grown people it's just gross. I have found that if you use a paper towel to grab the tooth it gives you a better grip when you try to yank.

Emily said...

omg, that is so exciting. WTG Henry...and super cute picture by the way. You know, teeth really freak me out too but I'm actually kind of excited for Jack to lose one. His are still stuck in their tight though! And I think I would FREAK out if he came home from school with his tooth in a baggie!

{Kimber} said...

I'm with ya on the freaked out by loose teeth...
he looks so cute all toothless though :)
Have you seen the preview for this new movie called Tooth Fairy--The Rock is the tooth fairy in it....looks hilarious!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute. Once one falls out they all start dancing and falling out too. I love toothless smiles. So cute.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

What an adorable picture! I am right there with ya on being grossed out by loose teeth! Yuck! I had to pull Sierra's first, but the rest have been pulled by Daddy!

Kelli said...

Whoo hoo, the first lost teeth! I think that is so exciting. How brave that he pulled it himself. He looks adorable.

Dee said...

WTG Henry! He's going to be rich!

Kelly said...

I love the toothless smile! They really gross me out too! The kids I used to nanny for, thought I was really good at pulling them out, but all in all, I just thought them playing with them, was really gross! :)

Tracy said...

I hate wiggly teeth too! And I still can't believe that he is old enough to be losing teeth. They grow up so fast.

Unknown said...

Yeah i don't do wiggly teeth either! Brayden lost his first tooth about a month ago and is about to loose his second. He was so excited for the tooth fairy to come.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Wooooo hooooo, Henry!
Loose teeth gross me out, too. This was a near weekly occurrence in my first grade classroom! Yuck! :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute. If that was Gavyn and his daddy he would have been screaming. He will not let us touch his teeth.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a cute, toothless smile!!!

Jennifer W. said...

Love some snaggletooth! Don't love pulling them out though. I can handle the wiggling...it's the horrific ripping sound they make when you pull them out that makes my skin crawl!! Jacob hasn't had any loose ones yet, but I've been waiting on it.
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...