Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Soccer

We have finished up another SUPER seasons of Upward Soccer.

We {without my camera) attended the Award Celebration last night.

The boys watched a SUPER fun magician, got new Upward soccer balls for awards, and enjoyed soccer themed cupcakes!

We had a great season and a great team!

Unfortunately, because of
rain

forgetfulness

and laziness
I only got a few decent pictures of the boys playing soccer.

Henry warming up before the game.

Grant concentrating hard to kick the ball!

Eli hanging out in his stroller watching the game.
Serious soccer players!
Eli entertained himself with acorns {and snacked on a few too} while Henry and Grant played a double header!


Pin It!

9 comments:

{Kimber} said...

I don't know why but I think soccer is such a cute sport to watch kids play :) {must be the socks :)}

Angie said...

I can't wait til my kids play sports! How fun :))

More Than Words said...

That's my excuse for not having that many soccer pictures. But, I think you can only take so much because they all start to look the same! LOL

Carrie said...

I think those are great captures ;) It's hard to believe how quickly the season went! I dropped my camera the other day {didn't mention that on my NOT ME!} and broke my lense! It still works, but I have to hold the lens on and make sure it doesn't fall off! Oops! I was so mad at myself...this was the same day I was dropping everything!

He & Me + 3 said...

I LOVE SOCCER! Cute boys and I love their uniforms. Glad they had a good season.

mummyof6monsters said...

we love soccer!! Great pics too:)

Foursons said...

Kimber's comment cracked me up. It's all about the socks Kimber! hahahahahahha

And little kids playing soccer are so cute. Too bad my hubby is all about the baseball.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Those are some great shots!! Looks like a fab season!

Jennifer W. said...

So cute! (but I bet you're glad it's over!! ;)I've got to put Jacob in next year!!
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...