Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week I did NOT realize that I have accidentally been using Jason's toothbrush for the past few weeks. We did NOT both go into the bathroom to brush our teeth at the same time, and I did NOT grab what I thought was my toothbrush. Jason did NOT look at me and say...."Why are you using my toothbrush?" This did NOT continue for a while with us trying to decide who's toothbrush it actually was...it was Jason's!


I did NOT leave yet another basket of clean laundry sitting in the living room all week. I did NOT look at it a few times and think that maybe I should fold it....only to find something else to do so that I could procrastinate folding the clothes just a little bit longer. It is NOT now laundry day again...and those clothes are NOT still sitting in the basket where they started last Monday!


I did NOT lose Eli's paci while we were at the fair on Friday. I did NOT get just a little worried when I realized he had thrown it down and I had no idea where it was. I would NEVER get worried just because we had lost Eli's last paci! We did NOT retrace our steps and Grant did NOT spot it hanging on the rail by one of the rides we had stopped to watch. I was NOT SUPER relieved to have found his paci.

While we were at the fair, I did NOT decide that a funnel cake would make a great dinner for me. I did NOT make my boys eat a hot dog and some nachos {HEALTHY FOOD} before I would share my SUPER yummy funnel cake with them. I would never eat dessert for dinner while I made my kids eat {semi} real food!




Pin It!

24 comments:

Emily said...

I'm with you...a lost passy is tragic! And it totally grosses me out if I accidentally use Alex's toothbrush. Ewww!

Kelly said...

Great Not me Monday! I love the toothbrush part, that is too funny! Also, I would never eat a funnel cake for dinner either! I do not LOVE funnel cakes, minus how bad they are for you!
Happy Monday!

Tina said...

Yeah, I've frantically hunted for more than one paci!

And a funnel cake sounds really yummy right now. (Even at 10:30 in the morning!)

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh no, I have done that with the tooth brush too...gross. LOL Even though I kiss my hubs it still grosses me out when that happens. Funnel cake is not a good dinner? What?

{Kimber} said...

you mean a funnel cake ISN'T a healthy dinner?

Dee said...

YAY for finding the paci and I LMBO that you've been using his toothbrush!

Anonymous said...

i have done the funnel cake...we have to make sure they eat their food before digging into our sweets :)

Angie said...

LOL!

Great Not Me post!
You totally had me cracking up.

Have a great week, and I hope you get to that laundry soon.

I have issues with getting side tracked...I jump from one task to another, and then non of them get done. Arghhhh :))

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I have used hubs toothbrush before as well. Grrrr..and the pacy..this is a week to forget about!!! ;)

Kelli said...

A lost pacifier is a nation emergency, I remember that! I'm glad you found it. HA, I reach for Rondell's toothbrush every morning for some reason, thinking that it's mine. That is a funny moment.

Kelli said...

I meant national...

Stephanie said...

I love the toothbrush fiasco...funny! I think laundry is my enemy...I said over the weekend I need to hire someone just to do my ironing for me.

Tracy said...

I am a laudry procrastinator too. I usually get it folded (or at least laid out so it doesn't wrinkle and I don't have to iron it), then it just sits on the couch. Especially now, because I need to clean out the boys' summer clothes to make room for winter clothes.

Jennifer W. said...

Ahh, laundry. The bane of my existance. I have a pile in my living room at any given time. Seriously. And we didn't even go to the fair this year...it was kind of strange!
Jen

Carrie said...

Funnel cake is the best dinner ever! Oh, the same toothbrush...funny how that is gross even though it's not much different than kissing...too funny! So glad you found the paci...that would be almost like Emily losing her blankie! Definitely a reason to panic!
I have the same laundry basket in Alex's room still waiting to be put away...he usually just finds his clothes from there instead of in his drawers!

Summer Willard said...

Hey! Your Not Me Monday was great! I can SO relate to the laundry still sitting in the living room. That is SO me!! I wanted to share with fellow MckMama readers a new blog that I have created. I'm going to be doing some great giveaways in the near future, so if you go to my blog and follow it, you can be part of the fun! Thanks so much!!

be-simply-beautiful.blogspot.com

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

Oh, I have a post about laundry, too. Wouldn't be a week without some laundry snafu! And I thought I was going to have a similar post about using my hubby's toothbrush as I thought I had, but luckily I was mistaken. That would gross me out even though I love the man!

Feel free to stop on by:

http://theunexperiencedmom.blogspot.com
Tamara

Mandy T said...

The funnel cake was the best thing about the fair the other nite!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Funnel cake sounds like a super yummy dinner!

Mindi said...

I love funnel cakes! I remember when my son was a babe it was a total emergency when he lost a binky!

More Than Words said...

Oh, you gotta have the funnel cake! That's like the best part of going to an amusement park or carnival!!!

More Than Words said...

OH..and LOL about the toothbrush!!!!

amanda said...

you totally reminded me i did not have a funnel cake all summer! bummer!!

loved the toothbrush story. too funny!!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Hey, a paci is a very important thing. HA! I love that the kiddos must.eat.all. hotdogs and nachos before funnel cake. I do that all the time when we're at McDonald's. "No you may not have your milkshake until you eat all of you {nutritious} chicken nuggets and fries!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...