Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did NOT lose my checkbook, and then proceed to freak out a little when I realized it was missing. I did NOT accidentally drop it in a fast food restaurant while trying to carry my {huge} one year old, my purse, a bag of greasy food, and a diet soda. There is NO way that I had my hands so full {and I only had on kiddo with me}that I didn't notice my checkbook falling out of my purse. Luckily there are NOT still some honest people in the world who took my lost checkbook over to one of my bank branches across the street!

I did NOT have to steal my sisters sweater at the fall festival Friday night, because I wore a short sleeve shirt. I would never wear clothes that weren't appropriate for the season {or the changing of the seasons...since the cold front moved in Friday afternoon}!

I would NEVER let my children {all three of them} wear shorts in chilly weather just because they didn't have any pants that fit. I did NOT let them wear their SUPER cute long sleeve Halloween shirts with shorts, because that would just be silly! While at the {chilly} fall festival, Eli did NOT have snot icicles hanging from his nose!

I did NOT attempt to take a picture of the boys in their SUPER cute long sleeve Halloween shirts, only to end up with these three less than perfect pictures!


{Eli was not in the mood for pictures}

We did NOT spend most of the day Saturday at the soccer fields getting wind/sunburned. I did NOT neglect to put sunscreen on Eli, and he did NOT end up with a SUPER red face by Saturday afternoon.


Pin It!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute boys!

O and dont feel bad. I sent my daughter outside to play today in short/capri things and a long sleeve shirt {that didn't match}... At least they weren't naked ;)

Emily said...

Poor Eli...he had a rough weekend! Charlie is huge too (26lbs!) and is constantly on the move...most of our pictures look like your last one! Their shirts are ADORABLE! And so glad your checkbook got turned in!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh those pictures are cute and so are the shirts. Adorable. Whew that is awesome that your check book was turned in. PTL!

harmonysong said...

Wow, three boys! :) You have your hands full!

Glad for those (non) honest people! PHEW! that's a scary feeling!!

Carrie said...

SUPER Cute shirts! And I love Henry and Grant holding hands in the last picture while Eli's outta there, how sweet! I left my purse on the back of my car once when leaving my house and didn't realize it until I was at Target and reached over to get it...gone! I drove all the way back home...and couldn't find it. I called the police station and someone turned it in...of course all the money was gone out of my wallet! I guess there were semi-nice for turning it in!
So glad you got your checkbook back!

Stephanie said...

Those pics of the boys remind me so much of our kids. I do that on a regular basis...they are never all in the mood at the same time.

Clothes are such a hassle sometimes :) especially when you're in the middle of changing seasons and you have multiple children it's difficult. I have piles of clothes all over our house right now that I need to go through.

I'm so glad someone returned your checkbook...awesome that there actually is someone out there that will still do that!

Mandy T said...

i love the shirts and they are so cute on teh boys!!!

{Kimber} said...

okay...if I missed this already {sorry} did YOU make those shirts?!! and if so ummmm hello how about an etsy store so we {your bleeps} can get our hands on some!!! I ♥ them to death!!!!

Angie said...

cute shirts, cute boys, cute post! I lost my purse on vacation one time in Boone, NC. I left it on the back of my chair at a Wendy's fast food restaurant. I realized it was gone about half an hour later. Thank goodness there are still some honest people left in the world. I got it back from the employees behind the counter. Weather is tricky, cold one day, warm the next. You NEVER know how to dress - I have very similar stories, it's good to know I have company!

Tina said...

Oh it is so hard to get a decent picture of kids when there is more than one of them! I love those shirts though! So cute!

More Than Words said...

Thumbs up for the honest person!!!!

And I've done that before too, with my boys and pants! They had to wear shorts because the jeans they had (from the year before) were too tight and too short! LOL

Foursons said...

You'll love those pictures more then the perfect smiling ones because these pictures are who they really are.

And we where long sleeves with shorts around here, 'cause in TX it will be 60 degrees in the morning and by afternoon it will be 90. No joke- it will be a 30 degree temp change.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Kelli said...

I love those shirts. I love that there are still honest people in the world.

Angie said...

I love the matching shirt and think the pics are priceless!!

mummyof6monsters said...

i lost my wallet once, and am now constantly annoying everyone by constantly going "wheres my wallet?" and the lost wallet turned up 6 months later stuck in an old carseat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...