Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, May 21, 2009

SUPERSTAR BLOGGERS!

My SUPER bloggy friend Emily over at Powell Power sent this SUPERSTAR award my way!! Thanks a ton Emily!
*
I have to say, you are going to have to put another copy of this award on your blog...because I am sending it right back to you!! Emily's blog is SUPER cute, as are her three kids! I am especially jealous of how SUPER cute her little girl Melody is {though Jack and Charlie are pretty cute too}!
*
Now, I have a few more SUPERSTAR BLOGGERS to pass this lovely award onto!
********************
Amanda over at Proud Mommy of Four: Amanda is a young mommy to FOUR kiddos 4 years old and under. She has three precious little girls and one SUPER sweet little boy! I did a Pay it Forward with Amanda a few months ago, and she sent the cutest little gifts complete with a handmade card just for me!
*
Alicia at More Than Words: Alicia is a wonderful Christian mommy to 5 kiddos who she homeschools! She always has SUPER sweet things to say! She host "Friday Photo Flashback" {which I have yet to participate in} on Fridays at her place, and it is always fun to see everyone's old school photos!
*
Jennifer at The Life and Times of Mommy: Jennifer is my "In Real Life" friend! She is one of about 5 of my IRL friends that all started blogging {I think I talked some of them into it a little} around the same time! Jennifer is the one that has gotten into it the most...and I really enjoy reading her blog! She has five SUPER cute kids, three girls and two boys!
*
Shasta at Crackers and Chaos: Shasta was one of my very first blog followers! She is such a sweet person and her blog is SUPER cool! She has 3 really cute little boys {just like me, the only girl in the house}, and her hubby is a BMX biker...how cool is that! She just got a SUPER new blog look and recently started hosting some great giveaways and a week Recipe A Week post on Sundays!
*
Heidi at Blue Eyed Blessings: Heidi is a SUPER sweet blogger who is crafty, crafty, crafty! She is always posting stuff that makes me want to pull out my hot glue gun! She hosts a Monthly Craft Challenge {monogram is the challenge for May} that I can't wait to start creating stuff for! And she has two SUPER cute blue eyed blessings named Mikayla and Austin.
*
Carrie at Martin Manor Happenings: Carrie is a new blog friend that I am just getting to know...but I like her already! She is SUPER honest {she showed us what was really under the seats of her car!} and she has a little girl that is the same age as Henry! We bonded a little over the end of preschool...though I think she was a little more sad than I was!
********************
I have had such a great time blogging over the past few months, and I am SUPER excited that I have gotten to know such wonderful people through my blog! Now go pass on this SUPERSTAR BLOGGER award to some more bloggers who you think are SUPER!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Carrie said...

Oh, how fun! That is so sweet :)
It's been so fun reading your blog and getting to know your adorable family too...thanks so much! I've even headed over to these other super blogs, too...I love this blogging and meeting such wonderful mamas!

{yes...I am sad to send little Emily on that really BIG school bus! ha ha! But it will be so fun!!! Can't wait for those first day of school pictures!}

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats on that awesome award. I know all those bloggers, and they are superstars too.

Kelli said...

Isn't blogging the best. I have enjoyed meeting new people. Congrats on the award.

Jennifer W. said...

How fun is this?? Thanks Kelli-my first award! And congrats on getting it yourself-you deserve it!
Jennifer

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!! I love it!!!!!!

I've never seen this award yet!

LOL..I need to get a life, huh?

Emily said...

Thanks! I'm checking out your winners too. I love meeting other bloggy people!

Heidi Boos said...

Kelli, Thanks for the great award. I've never been called a superstar before! ;) Your words were just too sweet and congrats on the award yourself!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...